THE ACCENTUATE IT DIFFERENCE
Managing a business can get expensive
Everyone around you is asking for your money. An annual marketing conference you’ve always wanted to attend, another yearly subscription for the latest software, a training programme you can’t skip.
All these costs add up.
So how do you justify paying $3,000 to $10,000 on a business website?
Why we are not a budget agency?
Agreed, we charge way more than a lot of web design companies.
Well, to be honest, you don’t necessarily need a $3,000 website. There are agencies who would be happy to build a website for less than $1,000 to put together a cheap website.
So why should you pay more?
That’s a very good question.
I speak with a lot of business owners who wanted to “save money” by buying a cheap website. If only they knew they would be needing a new website within six months, they wouldn’t take such a risk in the first place.
Here are some common complaints we hear from business owners who’ve had a bad experience with their previous agency:
“I hardly receive any leads from my website. Can you help?”
“My agency has taken over 6 months but there’s no sign of my website. I need a website asap.”
“My agency has not been responding to my emails.”
The truth is, not all websites are built equal when you are looking for a quality website built to help achieve your business goals. Most sub-$1,500 agencies simply outsource to overseas firms. The quality is often found lacking as they try to meet such low price points.
A large percentage of our new clients have had bad experiences with such agencies. Unfortunately, they end up losing their investment.
What makes a website good or bad?
There are several crucial differences between a good and a bad website. You must aim to avoid falling in a trap at all costs.
- Take a long time to load
- Are not SEO-friendly
- Are difficult to navigate
- Make it difficult to find information
- Are not mobile-friendly
- Boast a clear navigation
- Load quickly
- Are visible on the search engines
- Make the information easily accessible
- Are built for mobile devices
So why are we not a budget agency?
We’ve been building websites for over 15 years. Over time, we have realised that it is our process that differentiates us from others. The time and attention it takes to design your website will determine the success of your website.
Here are some crucial areas of our web design process that will help you see how we are different from cheap web designers.
- We take the time to understand your business, your goals and your requirements.
- We provide sound advice not just during initial consultation but at every step of the way to help you make the most of your investment.
- Each website we build is custom built for your business. Many web agencies would simply buy a $30 template to design your website.
- Your website will convert visitors into customers.
- We are always available should you need support and assistance anytime in the future even years after the website has been built.
- We build websites that are SEO-ready.
- We keep you in the loop at every step.
I am sure after reading this blog, you will understand why we are not a budget agency. Our web design process has delivered some stellar results for our clients.
No matter the industry you are in, we will follow the same process to build a stellar website that delivers the results you seek.
And this process takes time. That’s why we charge more than cheap web designers.